Have you recently purchased an item from Toys R Us and kept the receipt? Are you happy with their baby products offer and quality of service? Regardless if the answer is yes or no, you can now go to the website Feedback.Toysrus.com to leave your feedback about your shopping by participating in the Toys R Us customer satisfaction survey. After you finish the survey, you’ll be rewarded with a chance to receive a CA$500 gift card.
What You Will Need:
- Connect to the Internet through a capable device like a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Hold a recent Toys R Us receipt as you will be asked to provide details located on it.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Take about 10 minutes to fill out the online questionnaire.
How to participate the survey:
- When open the survey site, you need to enter the Access code and store number shown on your receipt.
- Then click on the “Begin Survey” button to continue. Just follow the instructions to answer the survey questions one by one. At the end of the survey, submit your personal information to receive your reward offer.
- Please note: It will take you a few minutes to complete the survey. The feedback will only be used to improve customer service and the customers name will never be shared with the ToysRUS employees who helped them at the time of purchase.
Click here to start the survey now!
If you live in Canada, you can visit www.Toysrus.ca/survey to complete the survey and receive a chance to win a $500 Toys R Us gift card.
About Toys “R” Us:
Toys “R” Us, Inc. is an American toy and juvenile-products retailer founded in 1948 and headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, in the New York City metropolitan area. Founded by Charles P. Lazarus in its modern incarnation in 1957, Toys “R” Us traces its origins to Lazarus’ children’s furniture store, which he started in 1948. He added toys to his offering, and eventually shifted his focus.
Toys “R” Us experienced expansion as a chain, becoming predominant in its niche field of toy retail. Represented by cartoon mascot Geoffrey the Giraffe from 1969, Toys “R” Us eventually branched out into launching the stores Babies “R” Us and the now-defunct Kids “R” Us.
The company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. on September 18, 2017, and has also filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada (see Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act). They have stated their stores will continue to operate. Operations in Europe and Australia, licensed stores and joint venture partnership in Asia, which are separate entities, are not part of the Chapter 11 filing.