Have you ever visited at Michaels? Recently, there is a good news for you. They are willing to rewarding you for your time with money saving coupons just for giving your opinions about your shopping experience. If you did some shopping at Michaels these days, you may just go to the website www.mymichaelsvisit.com , give your feedback about your recent Michaels experience, and follow the instructions to participate in Michaels Customer Satisfaction Survey. Once you complete it, you can get a coupon for your next purchase.
Note: To qualify for the survey, you need to have recently visited Michaels and saved the receipt.
- Step 1:Have your Michaels receipt or survey invitation handy.
- Step 2:Be willing to answer each question with your honest opinions.
- Step 3:When you’re all set, click the button below to begin.
How to enter the Michales survey:
- Visitmymichaelsvisit.com, select your preferred language.
- Provide some basic information on your receipt and start the survey.
- Answer some questions about your experience honestly one by one.
- Once complete the survey, you will be instructed on how to redeem your savings coupon (the offers vary, it should be printed on your receipt)
Michaels Stores, Inc., doing business as Michaels, is the largest American arts and crafts retail chain that currently operates more than 1, 262 stores. Michaels sells a variety of arts and crafts products, including scrapbooking, beading, knitting, rubber stamping, home decor items, floralitems, kids’ crafts, paints, framing, greenery, baking and many seasonal items. Michaels produces 10 exclusive private brands sold throughout its stores including Recollections, Studio Decor, Bead Landing, Creatology, Ashland, Celebrate It, Art Minds, Artist’s Loft, Craft Smart and Loops & Threads.