Do you like Burger King? Now the company want to invites its customers to enter BKExperience Survey to give your feedback about the restaurant. BK wants to know its customers’ opinions about their food, service, menu, and etc. so as to improve their services. If you want to take part in the survey, just go to the website MyBKExperience.com to express how they feel about the meal, the staff, and your overall experience at Burger King, which will take you a couple of minutes. Once you complete the survey, you will get a validation code or a coupon code for your next purchase at BK.
1. Have a receipt from from your recent visit to Burger King.
2. Have the The 20 digit survey code on the receipt.
How to enter BKExperience Survey:
- Visit the website com, clicking on MyBKExperience Survey.
- Enter the restaurant number on the top of the receipt and choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 20 digit survey code at the bottom of the receipt and click on ‘Start’ button to start the survey.
- Answer the first question “how much were you satisfied with your experience at Burger King” and then you will be asked your order type such as drive-thru, Dine-in, or Carry-out.
- Answer all the survey questions one by one honestly.
- Once you complete the survey, you with a validation code to get a discount or an offer on your meal for you next visit at Burger King.
About Burger King
Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Burger King’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. Burger King’s parent company, Restaurant Brands International, announced that none of its subsidiaries would use chicken that had been fed antibiotics that are “critically important” to human health; that announcement referred only to a small class of antibiotics for which there is only one drug that kill a kind of bacteria and the announcement was described as a “small step” by advocates for stopping all antibiotic use in livestock